OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
Due to the increased number of players who are out because of positive test results and quarantine orders, this week’s Varsity and JV Games vs. Orem have been canceled. We will also hold off on practices this week. The goal is to resume practice on Saturday, October 10th. We will notify you specifically when we will resume our varsity practices.
While this news is hard to accept and frustrating on many levels, I encourage all of you to control what you can. Keep yourself mentally and physically prepared to return for the end of our season. Obviously, we are experiencing the severity of Covid-19 and I encourage all of you to continue to follow the guidelines that have been set forth by the state and our district. Please wear masks when you can’t socially distance, stay home if you are feeling any symptoms regardless of the severity, and make good decisions while you are at home and with friends.
We will make it through this together and get back on the field. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you need anything else. I miss having all of you around and sharing the field with you guys!